cannot delete a paycheck reminder! it has been deleted in the series, but it still shows up

Options
this is occurring only when I log into the web version, my mac laptop is working properly. However, this is annoying since i don't take my laptop everywhere and would like for this to be fixed.

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Isela,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which desktop version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file nor other Cloud Accounts. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Sign out of Quicken on the Web 
    2. Open your Quicken desktop program and navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    3. Preferences...
    4. Connected Services
    5. Click Reset  
    Once that is done, sign back in on Quicken on the Web and see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Isela
    Isela Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi Anja,

It worked!!!! thank you so much. Truly appreciate it.

I apologize for delayed response, I was away, and without the laptop containing the Quicken software. That's why I was annoyed, since I was trying to access Quicken via web due to not having my main laptop.

Anyway, just got back and it took seconds to fix it.

Once again, thank you!

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Isela,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which desktop version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file nor other Cloud Accounts. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Sign out of Quicken on the Web 
    2. Open your Quicken desktop program and navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    3. Preferences...
    4. Connected Services
    5. Click Reset  
    Once that is done, sign back in on Quicken on the Web and see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• Isela
    Isela Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi Anja,

It worked!!!! thank you so much. Truly appreciate it.

I apologize for delayed response, I was away, and without the laptop containing the Quicken software. That's why I was annoyed, since I was trying to access Quicken via web due to not having my main laptop.

Anyway, just got back and it took seconds to fix it.

Once again, thank you!
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.