some accounts say they updated fine but....

Options
nothing new in the register even though it's been two months and i know there are many transactions. used to fix w/ f4 help about quicken and changing the connection channel. this doesn't seem to be an option anymore? i just get the "about quicken" window, no option to change connection channel.

Answers

• far1030
    far1030 Member
    Options
    also the same accounts don't update in the online app
    passwords are fine. quicken thinks everything is fine, even though it's really quite a mess.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @far1030

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with downloading new transactions and thank you for sharing your experience with the community.

The option to switch connection channels has been removed as we are internally migrating all users to the new connection channel, QCS, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In the meantime, a successful update with no new transactions can indicate an issue internally with the migration from the FDS to QCS connection channel.

To avoid suggesting any repeated or duplicated steps, can you please let us know what steps, if any beyond switching the connection channel, you may have already attempted to resolve this issue?

If you haven't already, please also try to perform an "Update Now" from the account register > account actions gear icon.

Does the update complete with no new transactions, just as the One Step Update does?  Or do you receive any type of message/error code or difference in behavior?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah

• far1030
    far1030 Member
    Options
    turning off internet access for each account and turning it back on didn't work
    and update now from account register didn't work either
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @far1030,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, please follow the instructions provided below.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• far1030
    far1030 Member
    Options
    no luck. just same status of some accounts getting new transactions and others saying they are fine but no new transactions since may.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for trying that and for providing an update.

Are all the accounts associated with the same or different financial institutions (please include the financial institution name(s))? And which connection method are these accounts set up for (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• far1030
    far1030 Member
    Options
    express web connect are the ones that don't work. for example alliant and citi credit cards. in fact alliant just pulled in the most recent 4 transactions (which i suppose is a slight improvement) but didn't pull in any of the other transactions from the past 2 months
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @far1030

Thanks for the update and letting us know more about the cards you're having issues with. I'm wondering here if we may need to deactivate the cards and reactivate them in order to get them downloading properly again. We'll want to deactivate all of the accounts from the effected FI's. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

First we'll try deactivating all of the accounts for the affected FI. You can do so by following the article listed down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Once all the accounts are deactivated go ahead and follow the article here on reconnecting the accounts.

https://help.quicken.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3216277

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• far1030
    far1030 Member
    Options
    thanks francisco. i have tried this a number of times to no avail.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @far1030

Thanks for the update. With that being the case I believe our best option would be contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. You'll be able to share your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. Additionally we're also able to collect logs if needed as well. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you. 

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.