CC-929 Error Bank of America; Cannot Log In

bobbyrab
bobbyrab Unconfirmed ✭✭
Well, my CC-501 error has magically converted to a CC-929 error! I insert my proper BofA credentials and CC-929 pops up. At this stage, I don't know which error is the one causing the problem. I see that currently, other users are experiencing this error as well. I wonder if this problem is on Quicken's end or BofA. Anyhow, I cannot even use Web Express at this point. Any theories?

Best Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bobbyrab,

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I would recommend first following this help article. If your issue still persists please contact support for further assistance and possible escalation. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bobbyrab,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

As stated at the bottom of the support article previously provided by Quicken Paloma; you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance if the troubleshooting instructions fail to resolve the error. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate the error and will likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bobbyrab,

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I would recommend first following this help article. If your issue still persists please contact support for further assistance and possible escalation. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma 
  • bobbyrab
    bobbyrab Unconfirmed ✭✭
    I read the article and no luck; the C-929 issue is still there, along with the message, "Oops, we're having a problem. Oops, do you have a solution? Thank you.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bobbyrab,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

As stated at the bottom of the support article previously provided by Quicken Paloma; you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance if the troubleshooting instructions fail to resolve the error. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate the error and will likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.