Bank of America error - OSU

Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
I started receiving an error when updating Bank of America today. It shows up as an error while updating, but doesn't show up at all in OSU summary...

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.13. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Greg Brown
    I believe this has to do with multi-factor authentication. I remember seeing that if you add BofA as new you will need to use MFA. I can add it to a new file but it won't update in my existing file. I keep getting "an error has occurred". Anybody else having this issue?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Greg Brown,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, which connection method are you using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? And is there any specific error code(s) associated with the error message you are receiving that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Greg Brown
    Hello,
    It was a temporary issue, that resolved itself. Sorry I forgot to close it out. Would you mind reviewing my other issue about Direct Connect accounts not showing on OSU summary?
    Thanks.