Synchrony CC - has two accounts

Options
I have two separate CC handled by Synchrony. Different account numbers, two different billing dates and amounts. When the charges come thru on my bank statement and then imported to Quicken, the description is identical for both accounts. What would be the best way to handle this?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @EFKelm,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

You can try editing each one through "Rename biller" in the Bills & Income tab and see if this will allow you to add distinguishing names for each account. To do so, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab, and under the action column, click on the downward arrow next to Enter (or it may say Quick Pay if you have Quicken Bill Manager set up). Then, select Rename biller from the dropdown menu (see example below).

Next, the Rename biller window will open (see below) and will allow you to type the desired name you wish the change it to. Then, click Update.

I hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @EFKelm,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

You can try editing each one through "Rename biller" in the Bills & Income tab and see if this will allow you to add distinguishing names for each account. To do so, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab, and under the action column, click on the downward arrow next to Enter (or it may say Quick Pay if you have Quicken Bill Manager set up). Then, select Rename biller from the dropdown menu (see example below).

Next, the Rename biller window will open (see below) and will allow you to type the desired name you wish the change it to. Then, click Update.

I hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.