Unable to Add Bank Of America Credit Card Account

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Bank of America Connectivity Issues.

Comments

• CookieMomster4
    Options
    I am using Quicken Premier Version R34.24, Build 27.1.34.24. I cannot set up the Bank of America Credit card account to download to Quicken. I get the screen to enter the username and password (these are the ones that work fine on the website), and then a prompt to receive a security code from BofA, which I get on my cellphone, then enter it on that screen in Quicken. It shows it's working for a while, then says that the B of A site isn't working (which it IS in the Google Chrome browser) and to try again in a few hours. I have tried multiple times over weeks, and still cannot set up the account. Is there any remediation for this error?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @CookieMomster4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Aside from the error message you are receiving, does there happen to be any specific error code(s) associated with the message that you could provide us with here, please? Also, could you please specify which Bank of America option in our financial institution list (see below) you are choosing to connect with?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @CookieMomster4,

Use Bank of America-All Other States. This will find all your Accounts.

If you also have Merrill Lynch and you access Bank of America from there, it will not work. You need to furnish your Login Information from: https://www.bankofamerica.com/ and not using your Merrill Lynch Login credentials, from: https://www.ml.com/

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

This discussion has been closed.