Unable to Activate One Step Update for GreenSky.com

Options
dwpaul
dwpaul Member ✭✭
We have been unable to activate OSU for a new account with GreenSky.com, for several days now. GreenSky is recognized by Quicken as a credit line servicer, but when we try to sign in to our GreenSky account using the same credentials successfully used to access the servicer's Web site, Quicken repeatedly returns a CC-501. A One Step Update was successfully completed before and after the session that returned this error. The error message indicates it is a problem with Quicken servers, not with the servicer's site. We are using Quicken Deluxe for Windows R34.24 build 27.1.34.24. I have the output in the OFX log file ready to share, but the issue is not obvious looking at it (though it appears to be trying to contact "Abri Credit Union," which I don't recognize as having anything to do with my account). Please advise.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @dwpaul,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the entry for - GreenSky" -
    Does your password have any special chars and how long is it ?
    Sometimes what is allowed on the actual website is different than what GreenSky tells Quicken is ok in One Step Update.
    And, since the download is Express Web Connect - there is actually a 3rd party proxy doing the downloading.
    68467    68467    68467    GreenSky    https://www.greensky.com/    866-936-0602    https://www.greenskyonline.com/greensky/home    ACTIVE                  
    BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT  

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.