menu bar is missing. how do I get it back

Options
lindakay41
lindakay41 Member
Since I don't have a menu bar, I cannot do anything. How do I get the Menu bar back?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @lindakay41

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To clarify when you state you are missing the menu bar are you perhaps referring to the toolbar? 

If so then select View >Standard Menus. If this is not what you are referring to it would be best to attach a screenshot to have a visual example of the issue at hand. 

For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note that you may have to drag the image file into the response box. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have questions or concerns.

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @lindakay41 .  Are you referring to the Tabs Bar not being visible?  If so, look at the top right of the Quicken screen.  If you see a "V" instead of a "^", click on that "V" and the Tabs Bar will again be visible.
    Alternately, you can also restore the view of the Tabs Bar by clicking on the View menu and alternately clicking on Classic Menus and Standard Menus.
    If you still do not see the Tabs Bar, go to View > Tabs to Show and make sure the boxes of the tabs you want shown are checked.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.