Change from reconcile a spending account with the online balance to reconcile a spending account wi

Options
Change from reconcile a spending account with the online balance to reconcile a spending account with the paper statement

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right click on the account in the Account Bar and select Edit/Delete Account -> Online Services tab.
    Deselect "Reconcile using online balance".  The next time you do reconcile you will get a dialog that lets you choose.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • LoydC
    LoydC Member ✭✭
    Options

I don't have a checkbox for "Reconcile using online balance" but I still need to change from statement to online reconcile

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You want to go the opposite direction and change reconciliation from paper statement to the Online Balance? If so, you need to first set up your account for downloading from the financial institution via Add Account or Set Up Now. Once set up, then the box for Reconcile using online balance will be visible on the Online Services tab of Account Details.

This, assumes, that you are talking about a spending account such as checking, savings or credit card. Other types of accounts such as assets, loans and investment accounts, do not have the option to reconcile to the online balance.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.