Blue Fed Credit Union Transactions Not Downloading

:/ Since Aug 25, I have not been able to download transactions from Blue Fed Credit Union. I am able to access my online account with no issue.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Lotushunter,

Sorry to hear that you haven't been able to connect to your credit union through Quicken. Also I haven't seen any other reports of connection problems with Blue Federal.

I assume you've been connecting via Express Web Connect, is that correct?  Are you getting any error codes, and if not, can you tell us what happens when you try to connect? Any additional information will help us to help you reconnect.
    Thanks.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• jdatco
    jdatco Member ✭✭
    I too have been unable to download transactions from Blue Federal Credit Union for about 4 days now. I am receiving error code 505. It's getting very frustrating.
  • Hello @jdatco,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and adding to this discussion to tell us about this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

The CC-505 error code is usually caused by a temporary outage on the financial institution's servers. In which case, we recommend that you try updating again after a few hours have passed or the next business day. 

For more information, if you haven't already, please refer to this error-specific support article regarding error CC-505.

As stated in the article, if the error persists after the 3rd business day, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. At that point, our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to investigate the internal error and may likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• swcastle
    swcastle Member ✭✭
    There was a message on their web site (finally) that online services were broken and they were trying to fix it. It now seems to be repaired.
    --
    Shane