unable to download from capitol one bank

any word on a fix?? spoke to supports in am, they said wait five hours...

Comments

• PAUL2
    PAUL2 Member ✭✭✭
    cannot get quicken to connect today , is there an issue??
  • chrisd49
    chrisd49 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Same here. This has been going on for weeks. The error was supposedly resolved, but it only worked for a day or two before it stopped working again. For me it is affecting both CapOne card services and CapOne 360 accounts.
    I contacted Customer Service two days ago and they said it was an AWS problem that should be fixed in a few hours, but it hasn't been.
    Very frustrating.
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7897908/ongoing-8-25-21-capital-one-card-services-returns-cc-501-error

UPDATE: Now all of a sudden it is working again. Go figure.
  • PAUL2
    PAUL2 Member ✭✭✭
    has not worked for me at all today....always very glitchy...sometimes update does not work and you have to reactivate account...today nothing works, no longer says update account in menu..
  • PAUL2
    PAUL2 Member ✭✭✭
    any word on this fix??? who do we contact quicken or capital one???
  • Hello @PAUL2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize for the trouble.

If you are still experiencing error CC-501 with Capital One, then we recommend that you contact please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate and will likely be required to file an escalation.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.