CC-501 connecting to Capital One

This discussion was created from comments split from: CC-501 and Capital One.

Comments

• ruvitz
    ruvitz Member ✭✭
    That is what I did at the start (deactivated and then re set up) but it didnt work. Just did it again this AM and got CC-501 again. Still not working
  • Hello @ruvitz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, if the error persists for more than 24 hours, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate the error and will likely be required to file an escalation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ruvitz
    ruvitz Member ✭✭
    Hi @Quicken Anja - Yes I have read that article many times. And I have called Quicken support 4 or 5x when I can manage the hold time. They keep saying that its a known issue, but that has been for over one month! In the meantime I still cannot download capital one transactions.
  • Robert Honeyman
    Robert Honeyman Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    @Quicken Anja,

I just spoke with CS and was told that his has not yet been resolved, that it has been escalated to the server manager (whatever that means), and that there is no estimate of when the issue will be resolved.

In meantime, I continue to go to CapOne, log into my account, select my card, click on "I Want To..." and select Download Transactions. I choose QFX for Quicken software and select a date range that is a day or two prior to my last download.

[Redacted - Violation of Community Guidelines]
  • xyx123
    xyx123 Member
    Just had success with this fix: Go to Tools > Add account> pick a "capital one" option > use normal log in & see if it matches your existing account > if so link to your exist account in quicken and your are good to go.
    Seems Capital one has different options: Capital one card services, capital one 360, capital one bank - new, capital one card-current.
  • drjon
    drjon Member ✭✭
    Thank you xyx123 - that worked for me to get my Capital One accounts reconnected to Quicken updates!
This discussion has been closed.