Fidelity Access

My bank accounts and credit cards were easy to sync to quicken windows 10 desktop software ( user name, pw and presto done) . I am trying to add my Fidelity accounts IRA, Net Benefits and a Cash Account . User and Pw don't work and as I have been able to determine there is another way called Fidelity Access that allows for Fidelity account information to be shared with programs like Quicken. The info is sparse on how to do this.
My question . Has anyone been able to get this to work and if so is there a quide or instructions that can be shared with me?

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Your Fidelity username and password should suffice.  Fidelity Investments and Fidelity NetBenefits use the Direct Connect connection method and should not require any additional Fidelity Access authorization at this time.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Also note that Fidelity NetBenefits, while owned by Fidelity, is a separate Financial Institution in Q ... and needs to be setup with the proper name.  You can't get to NB accounts using "Fidelity Investments" as the name.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Your Fidelity username and password should suffice.  Fidelity Investments and Fidelity NetBenefits use the Direct Connect connection method and should not require any additional Fidelity Access authorization at this time.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Also note that Fidelity NetBenefits, while owned by Fidelity, is a separate Financial Institution in Q ... and needs to be setup with the proper name.  You can't get to NB accounts using "Fidelity Investments" as the name.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• PaulGG
    PaulGG Member
    Thanks for the help. Have a good one
This discussion has been closed.