Is a mass delete of transactions possible?

Is it possible to delete multiple transactions from an investment account rather than deleting each one individually?

For example, if I set up an online connection to my broker and they download hundreds of transactions I don't need, what is the most efficient way of removing them?

Same question with regard to securities. Is a mass delete possible?

Thanks
Dave

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    The easiest way to handle the initial import of hundreds of investment transactions is to accept them all and delete those that you do not want to keep: press Ctrl + Shift + N, and select Edit Multiple Transactions, check the transactions, and select Delete

We may not mass delete securities.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    The easiest way to handle the initial import of hundreds of investment transactions is to accept them all and delete those that you do not want to keep: press Ctrl + Shift + N, and select Edit Multiple Transactions, check the transactions, and select Delete

We may not mass delete securities.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    In the register select the gear icon in the upper right, and then Edit Multiple Transactions.
    In the window that pops up you can select multiple transactions and then select the Delete button.

As for deleting securities, the answer is no, there isn't any way to delete them more than one at a time.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also use a BANKING transaction report to present the transactions (customize as might be helpful for account, timing, security, etc.).  On the report, select (highlight) the appropriate transactions, then click the "Edit" button and select the  Delete option.
  • dave344
    dave344 Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for the helpful information.
This discussion has been closed.