Can you help me find an expert who will come to my home or I will go to their office to set up Quick

Options
Sean9947
Sean9947 Member
I have tried to set it up twice and I've made a mess of it

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Sean9947,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Although we, here at Quicken, do not offer a tech to be sent out to your home to set up Quicken for you, an alternate solution I'd like to suggest, in case you are unaware, is that you can call Quicken Support directly via phone for assistance in installing and setting up Quicken. Our Support agents also have the ability to screen share with you if you feel comfortable doing so.

Additionally, if you are a new user, I would like to also inform you that you do have the option to schedule a one-on-one tour with our Quicken 1-2-3 team. 

By doing so, one of our Quicken 1-2-3 team members will contact you via phone at your scheduled appointment time. This team has been specifically trained and put together to assist our new customers in setting up and getting familiarized with the program, and learn how to utilize it to fit your needs, as well as answer any questions and/or address any concerns you may have.

If this is something that would interest you, then please, click here to select a time slot and schedule your tour! Alternatively, you can also call them directly at your own convenience. The phone number can be found through that same link.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Sean9947
    Options
    Willing to pay of course
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Sean9947,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Although we, here at Quicken, do not offer a tech to be sent out to your home to set up Quicken for you, an alternate solution I'd like to suggest, in case you are unaware, is that you can call Quicken Support directly via phone for assistance in installing and setting up Quicken. Our Support agents also have the ability to screen share with you if you feel comfortable doing so.

Additionally, if you are a new user, I would like to also inform you that you do have the option to schedule a one-on-one tour with our Quicken 1-2-3 team. 

By doing so, one of our Quicken 1-2-3 team members will contact you via phone at your scheduled appointment time. This team has been specifically trained and put together to assist our new customers in setting up and getting familiarized with the program, and learn how to utilize it to fit your needs, as well as answer any questions and/or address any concerns you may have.

If this is something that would interest you, then please, click here to select a time slot and schedule your tour! Alternatively, you can also call them directly at your own convenience. The phone number can be found through that same link.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.