There seems to be an issue with PNC when I try to update my accounts is get error CC505, why?

Options
I have contacted both PNC and Quicken about this issue that has been going on for about 2 weeks now. PNC says that they are having trouble with the Web-connect service of from Quicken. Quicken tells me that they are aware of the issue but have not found a way to fix it. Quicken says "Please wait and keep trying to update". Since this issue seems not to be a big issue with either PNC nor Quicken I guess I will have to find a new bank and a new program for my finances.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Direct Connect or the Web Connect connection method if available instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank
    If you insist on using the Express Web Connect connection method, you may want to review:  PNC Bank Returns CC-505/105 Error
This discussion has been closed.