There seems to be an issue with PNC when I try to update my accounts is get error CC505, why?

I have contacted both PNC and Quicken about this issue that has been going on for about 2 weeks now. PNC says that they are having trouble with the Web-connect service of from Quicken. Quicken tells me that they are aware of the issue but have not found a way to fix it. Quicken says "Please wait and keep trying to update". Since this issue seems not to be a big issue with either PNC nor Quicken I guess I will have to find a new bank and a new program for my finances.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Direct Connect or the Web Connect connection method if available instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank
    If you insist on using the Express Web Connect connection method, you may want to review:  PNC Bank Returns CC-505/105 Error
This discussion has been closed.