Error CC-501 with Navy Fed Credit Union

For over a week I am receiving the CC-501 error message when attempting to update my accounts. I can manually download the transactions from NFCU, have tried deactivating and reactivating my 6 accounts, and the only thing that works is actually establishing a new file, which is not desirable. How do I fix this?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @dswe,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @dswe,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have reached out to NFCU regarding the Quicken Issue and additionally because the site has been exceedingly slow of late.  I will post any response here.
This discussion has been closed.