How do I get Quicken to download transaction for my bank account?

Options
I've tried everything suggested in the book "Quicken the Official Guide" to no avail/

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Options
    MUCH more info needed in order to assist you.
    What Q product are you running and what BUILD of that product?  What is your "Membership Valid Thru" date"? This info is at HELP, About Quicken.
    What Bank, and where is it located?
    What type of account(s)?
    When you do TOOLS, Account List ... what shows in the "Transaction Download" column across from each of these bank accounts?
    Are you getting any error codes, or messages when you try to download?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• HartMillett
    HartMillett Member ✭✭
    Options
    Q product: Premier; Membership valid thru April 22, 2022; Bank: Hanscom FCU Bedford MA; Checking account; Tools, Account List: "Yes (Express Web Connect; No error codes.
    Thanks for your help.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Q product: Premier; Membership valid thru April 22, 2022; Bank: Hanscom FCU Bedford MA; Checking account; Tools, Account List: "Yes (Express Web Connect; No error codes.
    Thanks for your help.
    Have you tried downloading the available transactions from the financial institution's web site and importing the QFX file (aka the Web Connect connection method)?

Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Web Connect connection method instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank
This discussion has been closed.