I just got Quicken hoping to be able to make a report showing all my expenditures

Hello, I need a report on excel showing all my expenditures for my daycare grouped together and totaled up at the bottom, and when I try to go back and see my transactions I cant see them on Quickbooks, and I have no idea how to do the report even if I could see them. Do they only download as far back as you purchased Quicken?
Thanks very new to Quicken

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    brace.home said:
    Hello, I need a report on excel showing all my expenditures for my daycare grouped together and totaled up at the bottom, and when I try to go back and see my transactions I cant see them on Quickbooks, and I have no idea how to do the report even if I could see them. Do they only download as far back as you purchased Quicken?
    Thanks very new to Quicken

Quicken is not Quickbooks.
    The financial institution determines date range of the transactions available for download.
    We may export any report from Quicken to Excel.  I suspect a customized Itemized Categories report may suffice.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    The typical range for old transactions is 90 days.  You might be able to download a Web Connect/QFX file from the financial institution to download older transactions, and import that file into Quicken.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.