Citibank Error code

RickMB
RickMB Member
I have been unable to update any of my Citibank accounts (Checking, Saving, Credit Cards) for several weeks now. I called Quicken Support about this last week and was advised of some ongoing system issue in this regard and that a fix was expected shortly. When will this be fixed and is there a work-around in the meantime? HELP.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @RickMB,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for the issue with Citibank/Citi Cards. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when a resolution will be available. However, while the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @RickMB,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for the issue with Citibank/Citi Cards. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when a resolution will be available. However, while the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RickMB
    RickMB Member
    My Citibank accounts (checking, savings, credit cards) have not been updated in Quicken for 6 weeks at this point. I am running the latest version of Quicken Version v6.4.2 When can I expect a fix for this issue? HELP.
  • Richard@
    Richard@ Member ✭✭✭
    I have also been unable to download my citi bank credit card and want to know when this issue will be fixed.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Richard@, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community, although we apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what connection method are you using? What instance are you using? Lastly, are you getting any specific error codes or messages? 

Please elaborate so that we may move forward in diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Richard@
    Richard@ Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response - I change the connection type from "Quicken Connect" to "Direct Connect" and it seems to have solved the problem.  I'll give it a few days to see if I can continue to connect and down load transactions.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Richard@, 

Thank you your response. We are glad you were able to resolve your issue. If you come across any errors or have questions let us know. 

Thanks! 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    RickMB said:
    My Citibank accounts (checking, savings, credit cards) have not been updated in Quicken for 6 weeks at this point. I am running the latest version of Quicken Version v6.4.2 When can I expect a fix for this issue? HELP.
    Hello @RickMB

Thank you for letting us know that you continue to experience issues updating accounts from CitiBank, although I apologize that you have not yet received a follow-up response.

We' like to investigate this matter further and I see that a "Report a Problem" was submitted to us on 9/24/21.  Unfortunately, the logs included in that report are a little out-of-date.

If you are still experiencing an issue updating your CitiBank accounts, please go to Help and Report a Problem once more.  Once sent, please just reply here to let me know so I can retrieve the report from the system.

Thank you again,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.