Citibank Error code

RickMB
RickMB Member
I have been unable to update any of my Citibank accounts (Checking, Saving, Credit Cards) for several weeks now. I called Quicken Support about this last week and was advised of some ongoing system issue in this regard and that a fix was expected shortly. When will this be fixed and is there a work-around in the meantime? HELP.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @RickMB,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for the issue with Citibank/Citi Cards. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when a resolution will be available. However, while the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @RickMB,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for the issue with Citibank/Citi Cards. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when a resolution will be available. However, while the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • RickMB
    RickMB Member
    My Citibank accounts (checking, savings, credit cards) have not been updated in Quicken for 6 weeks at this point. I am running the latest version of Quicken Version v6.4.2 When can I expect a fix for this issue? HELP.