Bills & Income tab issue

I'm re-setting up my Quicken file due to a malfunction of Quicken in the previous file. I'm setting up all of my bills as "manual" bills. When I click on the bill to enter it into the account, the bill doesn't show up in the account and the "Manage Manual Bills and Income" box has already gone to the next month. When I try to fix it so as to enter the bill for the current month I receive the following message: "You cannot create a reminder for a date before your most recent payment. Please enter a later date." How can I get the program to enter the date I intend, rather than some other date that it wants to enter? Thanks for any assistance that you are able to provide.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    If you haven’t already, you may want to verify the register is sorted appropriately and there aren’t any unexpected filters being applied:  open the register, select the Date column header (you want the small triangle to right of Date to point up) and Reset.

Regarding the reminder, you may be experiencing a feature Quicken introduced last year as discussed in: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7876084/cant-adjust-bill-reminder-date/p1
This discussion has been closed.