Rocket Mortgage in Quicken?

I'm trying to add my home and mortgage to Quicken - I don't see an option to add a mortgage for Rocket Mortgage - the company doesn't show up. Any ideas?

Best Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Accepted Answer
    Weren't you two companies these same company at one point? Bad breakup?

They were never the same company.  Intuit (former owner of Quicken) licensed the "Quicken" name to the company that's now known as Rocket Mortgage.
    I don't know if the name change was Rocket's decision, of if the license expired.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @PricklyPete

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the community, although I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience experienced.

At this time, Rocket Mortgage is available in Quicken under "Quicken Loans".  I am aware that Quicken Loans is moving to be Rocket Mortgage, however, their name has not been updated to reflect this coming change, as of yet.

If you haven't already, please attempt to connect your account once more, selecting Quicken Loans from the list.  

Please let us know how it goes and if you experience any issues/errors connecting through this different option.

Thank you,

Sarah

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    Hello @PricklyPete

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I was not able to find a financial institution by that name either, which means that it is currently not supported. While you may not be able to connect to it automatically you can also create a manual account. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • PricklyPete
    PricklyPete Member ✭✭
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Accepted Answer

They were never the same company.  Intuit (former owner of Quicken) licensed the "Quicken" name to the company that's now known as Rocket Mortgage.
    I don't know if the name change was Rocket's decision, of if the license expired.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • PricklyPete
    PricklyPete Member ✭✭
    > @NotACPA said:
    > They were never the same company.  Intuit (former owner of Quicken) licensed the "Quicken" name to the company that's now known as Rocket Mortgage.I don't know if the name change was Rocket's decision, of if the license expired.

Thanks. Seems if they had a relationship they'd integrate better. That's why I suspected a bad breakup.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @PricklyPete

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the community, although I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience experienced.

At this time, Rocket Mortgage is available in Quicken under "Quicken Loans".  I am aware that Quicken Loans is moving to be Rocket Mortgage, however, their name has not been updated to reflect this coming change, as of yet.

If you haven't already, please attempt to connect your account once more, selecting Quicken Loans from the list.  

Please let us know how it goes and if you experience any issues/errors connecting through this different option.

Thank you,

Sarah