Can I downgrade immediately after I upgraded?

Options
Eduardo Ot
Eduardo Ot Member
edited May 2022 in Before you Buy
I was recently charged my annual renewal fee for my Quicken Starter version. I thought it might be a good idea to upgrade to the Deluxe version in order to keep track of my investments. I did the upgrade, however I was charged full price for the upgrade. Now it feels like I paid the full price of the Starter version along with the full price of the Deluxe version basically at the same time, and I feel scammed. I am trying to undo everything and just go back to the Starter version and remain there. Is there a way to do that without being charged the full Deluxe upgrade? I don't rellay need the upgrade.

I feel Quicken is doing everything to prevent me from contacting them, that's why I decided to post here for any help. I am really not pleased with this service, and if there is no way to undo the above, I might cancel the Quicken subscription altogether.

I read that you can "only downgrade 6 months before expiration of your plan", but this is really unfair and will not work for me. I find it outrageous that I basically paid $86 for the Deluxe plan.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Eduardo Ot,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.