Account reconcilation list

Options
Honestly, I saw on Quicken a list of accounts and the dates they were reconcialed. I really saw it. However, I've tried for hours to find that report and cannot. Can someone please tell me where it is? I really don't think I was hallucinating.

Thank you.

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The Reconciliation History screen is the only place I'm aware of which shows the dates of past reconciliations, and that's on an account-by-account basis. I can't think of any reports in Quicken Mac which deal with reconciliations/reconciliation dates.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Maybe the account list itself?
    Select the Options button to turn on last reconcile date.

Ctrl+A to bring it up.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • megarrett47
    Options
    Thank you for your response. I'm sorry, I'm not able to find an account list except for the one on the left side of the screen. When I press Ctrl+A nothing comes up. I'm using a MAC.
  • jacobs
    Options
    @megarrett47 Click on an account in the left sidebar. Then select Reconciliation History on the Accounts menu. I think this is what you're looking for.
  • megarrett47
    Options
    Thank you for your help. I'm looking for a report (that I saw) that had all the accounts listed and the last time they were reconciled. Or reconciled started.
  • jacobs
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The Reconciliation History screen is the only place I'm aware of which shows the dates of past reconciliations, and that's on an account-by-account basis. I can't think of any reports in Quicken Mac which deal with reconciliations/reconciliation dates.
  • megarrett47
    Options
    Thank you for your help.
This discussion has been closed.