USAA Downloads

Options
2»

Answers

• Mikey33484
    Options
    I am having the same issue. Has USAA said when they'll have this issue fixed? Is there an interim fix?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issue. Has USAA said when they'll have this issue fixed? Is there an interim fix?
    The "interim fix" has been trying again a bit later.  This has been going on for weeks now, and generally a bit later in the day it starts working again.  No idea if and when they are going to fix this.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • trurl63
    trurl63 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here. Always works when manually initiated; always errors with scheduled update.
  • shellyd6477
    Options
    I have been unable to get my USAA accounts connected to Quicken. I have been in touch with both USAA and Quicken and neither tech support group has been able to get Quicken to connect to USAA. Quicken support pulled logs from my software as well. Still no luck. Very frustrating. I have just returned as a Quicken customer. The majority of my accounts are with USAA, so not being able to connect those is a problem. When using Direct Connect (per their instructions) and the Access ID and Pin generated by USAA, I receive a message, "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)" As well as, "Quicken is having trouble connecting to USAA Federal Savings Bank."
  • Harold-Jr
    Harold-Jr Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I seem to have solved the problem. I went into account details and disconnected update. I then went into add new account. I used my USAA ID and pin to log in. When it asked to add the "new" account, I clicked on link to existing account and picked the existing credit card. So far so good.
This discussion has been closed.