Stop mobile app from memorizing transactions [Edited]

Options
2»

Comments

• terryr
    terryr Member ✭✭
    Options

This has been a recommendation for well over a year. Is there any plan to make tis change? As users we should be able to receive feedback from Quicken. I have looked for a replacement product and cannot find one but the mobile app is quite annoying! I have to add transactions and then after the sync I have to add the memo to the transaction. 😣

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

The status of this Idea has been changed to Under Consideration as it has reached enough votes and has been submitted to our Product and Development team for further review.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello again,

The status of this Idea has been changed to Planned as it has been accepted by our Product and Development team for future implementation. However, we do not have an ETA available.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• FlanyerDrate
    FlanyerDrate Member ✭✭
    Options

REALLY glad to learn this, thank you. This issue has ended my app use entirely, so looking forward to an eventual solution.

• gambit.xmn
    gambit.xmn Member ✭✭
    Options

Glad this is finally being taken up. Still very frustrating in the meantime. Curious what on earth made developers think that everyone wants all transactions memorized anyway?

• DaveAClark
    Options

I would also like a way to avoid automatically adding payees from mobile version. IMO, that is easily the most irritating feature of the app. I do a lot of transactions with a payee that's never used again, and am continuously having to go into the Windows app to clean up the payee list.

• CyborgOne
    CyborgOne Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Glad to hear that a fix for this is now "planned" - but it really should be prioritized for a very-near-term fix. The current behavior forces so much confusion, frustration, and busy work to fix, it's had an outsized impact on anyone and everyone who uses the mobile app.

Quicken team: Please ensure this change makes it into a near-term update, so your users can be delivered from this long-term nightmare, in the immediate future (holiday buying transactions are NOT fun, when we have to remember to clean up every single one of these Payees manually, after the fact…)

• philparsons
    philparsons Member
    Options

Adding my vote for this fix - it's so tedious after a business trip to go through and clean up my usually well organized Memorized Payee list…