If items are missing from downloads from my main checking acct, is it the bank or Quicken?

maiaberens
maiaberens Member ✭✭
For the past few weeks I've had many problems with Quicken. The new one is that when I do a download, only some items download from my main checking account. I have no idea what to do.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you found a solution that worked for you.

If you decide you still need assistance later on, please don't hesitate to reach back out! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Hello @maiaberens,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide the full name of the financial institution you are experiencing this issue with as well as which connection type you are using to connect (Quicken Connect or Direct Connect)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• maiaberens
    maiaberens Member ✭✭
    Actually, I decided to start a new file and I have no idea why but it's working correctly - almost.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you found a solution that worked for you.

If you decide you still need assistance later on, please don't hesitate to reach back out! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.