Problems with Huntington Bank downloads

Just got moved over to Huntington from TCF and I cannot get Quicken to download (it worked once). I keep getting CC-508 errors claiming that the website has a new page or popup window that needs a response but I don't see one when I log in with firefox.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Matthew42,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-508.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Hello @Matthew42

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties updating your Quicken account(s). A CC-508 indicates that you either need to accept/bypass a new pop-up on your bank's website. This could mean accepting new terms and conditions, a privacy agreement, or even a special offer. However, if this issue persists there are other troubleshooting steps we can take. Could you let us know what version of Windows you are running (7, 8, or 10)?

Please elaborate so that we may move forward in diagnosing and troubleshooting this issue as needed. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Matthew42
    Matthew42 Member ✭✭
    I'm running Windows 10

As I'd mentioned, when logging into the bank via a web browser there was no popup, but Quicken still errors out. One other detail is that Huntington sends a notice that an unregistered device is trying to log into my account when Quicken tries to connect -- this doesn't happen anymore from the browser.
  • Hello @Matthew42

Thank you for your response. This is an interesting detail. Could you let us know what connection method you are using? Also, is this occurring for one account or multiple?

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Matthew42
    Matthew42 Member ✭✭
    I have only one account. It's updating using Express Web Connect
  • Hello @Matthew42

Since you are using Express Web Connect I would recommend de/reactivating the account. Before you begin the process please ensure that you have saved a backup. 

For instructions on de/reactivating your account please visit the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-and-reactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

When you have a moment to try the steps above, let us know how it went!