CC-800 all accounts during one step update

Options
Getting cc-800 all all accounts when performing One Step Update even though transactions are being downloaded properly.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kilingiros .
    kilingiros . Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    UKR, Thank you but it did not resolve the issue.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @kilingiros .,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue as well as trying the steps found in the support article that UKR provided, though I apologize that you continue to experience this error.

As stated at the bottom of the article; since, unfortunately, the steps in the article failed to resolve the error, at this point, you will need to contact Quicken Support for further assistance. Our support agents will need to further investigate and may likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kilingiros .
    kilingiros . Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Called Quicken Support......Once again waisted precious time (1½ hours). After deactivating and reactivating accounts, cc-800 still appearing. We then made a copy of my file, then made another copy of the copy. Now working on the copy-copy file, I noticed all accounts had been deactivated. I also noticed my opening balances we changed resulting in incorrect account balances. We the reactivated the accounts only to notice that numerous transactions going back several months were being downloaded (quicken deleted/lost transactions from ledger during copy. At that point not feeling confident of the integrity of the file I requested this be elevated to next level of support at which point I was told the supervisor said I need to restore from a backup prior to the cc-800. I was also told that if I had more than 5 years of data in my data file, this could cause issues...(What a crock of $h!t). I was told its not a Quicken issue, but my data file!. (Isn't my data file part of Quicken?) There was nothing else they can do! (Great support). On my own, I tried to resolve. I kept restoring from backups noticing that however far back I went, one-step summary was showing cc-800 errors although they never actually occurred. I went back as far as six months! At this point I decided to uninstall Quicken and re-install, ran one-step, NO errors. Thank you Quicken Support call center for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.