BBVA to PNC CC-502 Connection Problem

Options
I have been trying to convert my checking account from BBVA to PNC since Sunday. Most of the time, I get a CC-502 error. "Oops, there is a connection problem." "Quicken can't add this account because the PNC Bank - Web Connect website is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few hours. Thank you for your patience! I spent 1-1/2 hours on the phone with PNC yesterday. Talked to 3 people. Got nowhere. Their "Quicken team" is supposed to be calling me back by Thursday.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Joe W,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

As stated at the bottom of the article; if the error persists after 24 hours or more, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to further investigate and will likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Joe W
    Joe W Member ✭✭
    Options
    Since there doesn't seem to be any change, I suppose I need to look for another bank.