Is Quicken still not uploading transactions from financial institutions?

Hamlin
Hamlin Member ✭✭
This problem has gone on for 24+ hours at my location. When can we expect a fix?

Best Answer

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I have been unable to download from South State Bank since 10/16/21. All others working fine.
    Not being able to download transactions tends to be a "per financial institution" kind of problem and as such sticking in comments to a thread like this is pretty useless.  You need to create your own question using the New Post button above, and give all the details you can like the financial institution and the errors you are getting.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    I successfully downloaded transactions from Discover Card & Bank, Chase, Capital One credit cards (x2) tis AM, so, NO to your question, it is downloading from financial institutions, maybe yours isn't, but it is not a complete outage for everyone.
    Search the forum for your particular FI and see if there is an alert from the moderators for that FI.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Andrew Kurtz
    Andrew Kurtz Member ✭✭
    I have been unable to download from South State Bank since 10/16/21. All others working fine.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Not being able to download transactions tends to be a "per financial institution" kind of problem and as such sticking in comments to a thread like this is pretty useless.  You need to create your own question using the New Post button above, and give all the details you can like the financial institution and the errors you are getting.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Hamlin
    Hamlin Member ✭✭
    Thanks for your feedback. Am still learning how to use this site. After contacting support, I de-activated all of my accounts (none of them were downloading) and reactivated them one by one. This seems to have fixed the problem, but not sure why this happened in the first place as I've been using Quicken for at least 20 years and have never seen all my accounts go down at once.