Download Error (-28) at Vantage Credit Union (VCU)

Ken159
Ken159 Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
I receive an error -28 each time I tried to download transactions. Been ongong for a week. Disconnected account and tried to reconnect. Now I cannot connect to account. I can get to the point of logging in with user name and password, then/now I get Error -102. I can log on to the VCU website fine, and transactions appear OK there. This is with the current version of Quicken for MAC with IOS Mohave. What's up?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Ken519

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties updating your account(s). For this particular instance, could you attempt to add the account in a test file, please?

To do this select File >New >Start from scratch. Once the test file has been created attempt to add the Vantage Credit Union account only

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes! Be specific if you do come across any error codes or messages. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Ken159
    Ken159 Member ✭✭
    I did exactly as you outlined. Still didn't connect, but I got a different error code (-101). See attached. The vcu.com website is up and my recent transactions are shown.
  • Ken159
    Ken159 Member ✭✭
    I meant Error code -102
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Ken159,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue as well as trying the instruction previously provided by Quicken Paloma, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since the test file did result in receiving the same 102 error, at this point, we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate and will likely be required to file an escalation.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ken159
    Ken159 Member ✭✭
    I tried again yesterday to connect to Vantage Credit Union (VCU) and was successful. Not sure what actions were taken by either VCU or Quicken to resolve the problem, but it appears resolved. Thanks for staying on this.
This discussion has been closed.