Income Reminder Split Category disappears

I have my payroll check set up with split categories for taxes, auto allowance, insurance, 401, savings, etc. The split that is set up for an amount to go to savings disappears. Each week I have to go in to the automatic reminder and set up the savings category for this split. It appears that when I sync with the web/mobile, the savings category split is removed. Any help would be very much appreciated. Like many, I have been a long time user of Quicken. This issue started about a year ago. I called online support and they could not correct it. This is very frustrating.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Kei,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this. 

Our teams are aware of this issue and are still investigating and looking to collect more information about it. If you would like to contribute to this investigation, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem. Please be advised that you won't receive any direct updates on the issue, however, the information submitted through Report a Problem is received and reviewed by our development teams.

In the meantime, I suggest that you restore a backup that was saved prior to this issue occurring and turn off mobile sync to see if that may help. 

Once you've restored the backup, please follow the instructions provided below.

1. Navigate to Edit 
    2. Preferences
    3. Mobile & Web
    4. Turn Sync OFF. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.