Cannot Direct Connect to American Century Investments - Error OL-304-A

Options
I am running into a problem that just started since last 22 Oct 2021. When I tried to do the One Step Update everything worked fine for all of my accounts, except for American Century Investments. I was able to download from my American century account on 21 Oct 2021, but not today, 26 Oct, I got error OL-304-A (quicken did not recognize my accounts, American Century Balanced, American Century Growth and American Century Value). I re-tried the update, but got the same result.

I deactivated online access to American Century, and then tried to reactivate it. I entered the correct information when it asked for my social security number and personal access code (PAC). Quicken connected to American century, and after a while closed the connection window and didn’t establish connection for my accounts on American Century.
Now for all three American Century accounts in Quicken it shows that I need to “Set up Download” for these accounts. I try it again (“Set up Download”) and get the same results as above.

I sure hope Quicken experts can help get this resolved. I have been downloading transactions from American Century for over 10 years. The accounts referenced above are current account, not old or deleted accounts. I have no issues logging into the accounts online, just have issues downloading from Quicken.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @pacheco,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, could you please try reactivating through Add Account (not through Set Up Now)?

To reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.