CC-601 Synchrony Bank

ERaleigh
ERaleigh Member ✭✭
I track 2 family members accounts in different Quicken files. Both started receiving the cc-601 error on 10/28 (last successful download was 10/27). Looking at the cloud sync log, both files show the same error: cpAggStatusCode: "ccscrape.101", cpAggStatusDetail: "General error. Auth Tokens Not Found".

Nothing has changed in these accounts on my end and all of them have balances and at least 1 has a transaction that has not been downloaded. I haven't attempted to do anything in Quicken yet Should I reset the accounts, or deactivate and reactivate the online? Or something different?

Running Quicken Premier version R36.23 on Windows 10

thanks

Best Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @ERaleigh,

Sorry to hear that you are getting that error code.  Typically these "ccscrape.101" error codes require Quicken to work with its download service providers to correct these problems.  I have scanned the open posts at "ALERTS, ONLINE BANKING & KNOWN PRODUCT ISSUES" and do not see any involving Synchrony Bank.  Therefore I suggest that you Quicken Support via this LINK, so that they can provide direct assistance.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @TCL Peter Rabbit
    @ERaleigh

In case you haven't seen this - the problems you have been seeing ere escalated to Quicken's service providers for further investigation today.  Here's the LINK to that notification. 

I suggest that you bookmark that post so you'll be notified of activity and ultimate resolution.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• I have the same problem
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @ERaleigh,

Sorry to hear that you are getting that error code.  Typically these "ccscrape.101" error codes require Quicken to work with its download service providers to correct these problems.  I have scanned the open posts at "ALERTS, ONLINE BANKING & KNOWN PRODUCT ISSUES" and do not see any involving Synchrony Bank.  Therefore I suggest that you Quicken Support via this LINK, so that they can provide direct assistance.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

• just spent a long time on chat with Quicken. even though i provided them with link to this post to describe error, they made me do several things i had already tried. finally convinced them its their problem, they have escalated to resolve with Synchrony.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited October 2021
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, and haven't submitted log files through support already, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and submit all of your log files so we can review them and further investigate.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• my logs were submitted during the support chat session
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @TCL Peter Rabbit
    @ERaleigh

In case you haven't seen this - the problems you have been seeing ere escalated to Quicken's service providers for further investigation today.  Here's the LINK to that notification. 

I suggest that you bookmark that post so you'll be notified of activity and ultimate resolution.

Frankx

• ERaleigh
    ERaleigh Member ✭✭
    Thanks Frankx! I had just gotten home and was getting prepared to call in and provide my log files. I will watch this instead.

And thanks TCL Peter Rabbit for making the call to support and getting them to understand the problem.
  • Wouldn’t hurt to hit “Report a Problem “ and submit logs. If I’m the only one that’s submitted then they might not consider significant.
  • was able to successfully update Syncrony Savings today
  • ERaleigh
    ERaleigh Member ✭✭
    I had to go out of town unexpectedly for a family emergency and just got back. Nothing works for me now. I don't get any errors, but also don't get any downloads from Synchrony, Ally, Capital One, Fidelity, Discover, Chase, Elan CC. I also don't have permission to follow that link above to see if there was something I was supposed to do.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ERaleigh

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. I have sent you a message regarding account information and further instructions. 

When you have a moment please check your inbox. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.