Lost connection to Capital One 360 savings account for several days now

Options
cyril4j
cyril4j Member ✭✭
It was working fine for years and I had to reconnect it a few days ago.
I got through the re-authorization process, logs in successfully into capital one, selects the account to authorize, authorization completes, redirects back to Quicken which then fails with invalid credentials [Removed - Profanity].
I get a notification email from Capital One that the authorization was given, so it's clearly working on the bank side.
I waited a few days to download the latest patches but the problem persists.
Please advise.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @cyril4j,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @cyril4j,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jacklin10
    Options
    Has there been any resolution to this? I'm having the same problem. I can't sync any of my capitalOne accounts. It is happening exactly as the original poster has described. It authenticates and it did link Quicken to CapitalOne so we know authentication is working, then there is a redirect window and at that point it fails to authenticate. It looks like the bug is in that Quicken doesn't not forward on the credentials during this step.
  • cyril4j
    cyril4j Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @jacklin10 said:
    > Has there been any resolution to this?

I'm afraid not Jacklin. I had to completely disconnect my accounts and reconnect them from scratch to fix the issue.
This discussion has been closed.