Loan Depot Sync issues - CC-555 error

Options
Can you please provide an update on this issue: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20205151#Comment_20205151

Summary:

Quicken no longer syncs transactions into the account. I am getting a CC-555 error. The above thread indicates there was a open ticket with Loan Depot, however there is no subsequent update on this - can you please share an update.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @yogeshmathur,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and ask your question.

Please refer to this Community Alert for updates regarding this issue. Any and all available information and updates have been and will continue to be posted there.

If you wish to be notified of updates as they become available, then we recommend bookmarking the alert by clicking on the bookmark icon located at the top-right of the post.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This being a mortgage account, I recommend you maintain the mortgage account in Quicken as an offline account, not connected to the mortgage company for downloading.

• RedboneRambler
    Options
    Loan Depot stopped syncing for me months ago. I've reached out multiple times and would love to have a resolution on this. The error I get says aggregation_in_process and it just times out every single time I try to re-add the account.
This discussion has been closed.