Can I PM a mod here?

I find it easier to understand an answer/conversation if I communicate with the same person so is there a way to PM someone? (especially if it's kind of an embarrassingly stupid question)

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most users are not allowed to send private messages, it invites spam.

Please ask your questions, we are very patient, and if you have a question there is a good chance someone else does too.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • roberta
    roberta Member ✭✭
    THanks Jim Harman. I wasn't asking because I"m impatient and want an answer immediately, I was just asking in general because I find it easier to carry through to the end of a problem with one person especially when I keep having weird problems. But thanks for the info.
  • Jim_Harman
    I think you will find that usually one person takes the lead on questions, but others may weigh in with more information or sometimes alternative answers. If you want to engage one person, you can tag them like @roberta

One problem per discussion, please. 
  • Jim_Harman
    And if you want to work directly with someone from Quicken on a problem, you can always call or chat with Support.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I would also point out even if you get enough forum posts to PM a moderator it wouldn't be a proper way to get help for any general question.  The moderators main job is to moderate the forum, not be direct support answering everyone's questions.  PMs are used for special cases like when personal information has to be exchanged.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/