Quicken for Windows - CapitalOne reauthorization failure

Here's the error message in my Cloud Sync log, if that helps.

<!-- ***** RECV from https://services.quicken.com/institution-logins at 13:20:04 on 20211104 ***** -->
{"items":[{"code":403,"resource":{"id":"242296094881276161","status":"ERROR"},"errors":[{"title":"Illegal Operation: {0}","httpStatus":403,"detail":"Illegal Operation because Cannot change institution an existing connected institution-login","code":"QCS-0403-2"}]}]}

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @noazdad,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. Please refer to this open Community Alert for more information and updates.

Our teams are also still looking to gather more data for this investigation. To contribute to this investigation, we ask that you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem to submit your log files and please add "CTP-2853" to the subject line.

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• noazdad
    noazdad Member ✭✭
    So - I de-activated the account, closed Quicken, rebooted the entire machine (just in case), and re-activated the Quicken online for Cap One. It worked!! BUT - now all transaction downloads from Cap One are sending a "$0.00" current balance, so reconciliation doesn't work.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for following up.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for the $0.00 Online Balance issue with Capital One. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.