Transactions from American Funds are no longer downloading into my Quicken..(20years + user)

What's going on?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @arnolbg,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• arnolbg
    arnolbg Member ✭✭
    Download Error 15500
  • arnolbg
    arnolbg Member ✭✭
    It says my last downloads were in October.....
  • Hello @arnolbg,

Thank you for that update.

Can I please have you recreate the error? When the error box populates you can you the Report errors option in the bottom right corner of the box. You click on the little envelope icon, you can then put the error in the subject line. Leave the logs and screenshot attached, please. 

Let us know when you have done this so we can take a deeper look at this for you. 

Quicken Alyssa

• arnolbg
    arnolbg Member ✭✭
    Please be more precise.....where am I to do this all at....in quicken or in the comments area? I don't see a Reports error option (is this in quicken?) Is the envelope icon in the comments section?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Hello @arnolbg

Thank you for your response. Pardon the confusion to clarify, you can report a problem by selecting Help >Report a problem [from within the Quicken software].

Hope this provide clarity.

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.