South State Bank - Download Error 2000

Continuing to have download error every time I sync. Been going on since October 16th-ish. Using Quicken (Mac) version 6.4.4 (build 604.41834.100) on Mac OS 12.1

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @QuickforMac,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error 2000.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @QuickforMac

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what connection method are you using? Is this occurring for one account or multiple? Also, if you have not already please attempt the steps from the help article linked below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-15500-or-2000-updating-accounts-quicken-mac

When you have a moment please attempt the steps from the article above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • QuickforMac
    QuickforMac Member ✭✭
    I tried the links that both Paloma and Anja suggested, but neither solved my issue. During the process, the bank error states "unknown error." Separately, I logged in to SouthState's website without quicken, and their website is working just fine. Please address. Thank you.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @QuickforMac

Thank you for the response and additional detail. Pardon the frustration of this persisting issue. To get a better sense of the issue could you please provide the log files? 

To do this select Help >Report a problem. Please provide any supporting documentation (screenshot) if possible. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • CynRitch
    CynRitch Member ✭✭
    I am having this same technical issue with the same Financial institution. Has anyone found a resolution?
  • CynRitch
    CynRitch Member ✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Update: Account security needs to be updated from the Southstate end. Call [SouthState Bank] & ask for technical support to refresh for Quicken access

[Edited to Remove Phone Number for Security Purposes]
  • QuickforMac
    QuickforMac Member ✭✭
    @CynRitch is correct. I called Southstate and had them reset quicken access from their end. Took less than 4 minutes.
This discussion has been closed.