Expiration Date wrong

When I log into myaccount.quicken.com I see the correct expiration date in July: 

But in quicken in Help/About, I see this saying my quicken expires in January:

How do I fix this?

wags Glad to be here!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Studpup,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize for the trouble.

I took the liberty of reviewing your account here internally and it shows that we have the correct expiration date of 07/01/2022 in our records.

So, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to see if it will correct this in-product discrepancy. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, navigate back to Help > About Quicken to see whether or not the expiration date has been corrected.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• studpup
    studpup Windows Beta Beta
    Thanks, I signed out of my quicken ID, quicken crashed (i sent report), and I crashed again when I tried to start quicken. I created a new data file and logged in successfully, date is correct (July), and opened my data file, and date is still correct (July). Ran validate again just in case and no problems.

Thanks for your help!

wags Glad to be here!

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the issue has been resolved. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.