Quicken 6.4.4 Charles Schwab Login problem

My Charles Schwab account was workin ok before the changes in login.
After the new login updates I follow the direction, login Schwab an accept the new terms.
Until there every things is OK. after that it send me a window asking me to select the account link BUT no accounts appear to choose from.
Only the check box "automatically link new accounts"
If I want to go further send me and error "you have to choose an account"

Answers

• Quicken Alyssa
    Quicken Alyssa Moderator mod
    Hello @Manolos,

Thank you for coming to the Community with your question, though I apologize that you are having issues with your Schwab accounts. 

Did you disconnect your Schwab accounts before trying to reauthorize them? If not, here is a Knowledge Base article with steps on how to do this.

Let us know if you need any further help on this.

Quicken Alyssa

• Manolos
    Manolos Member
    Thanks Alyssa
  • Manolos
    Manolos Member
    Nop, its not working, I follow the wizard and successfully enter the login, signed the terms, and from then, a new page appear but it does.nt show my accounts.

Select your Schwab accounts to link
    Select your Schwab account to link to Quicken. You can select to link both current accounts and any new accounts you open.
    New Schwab accounts
    Automatically link new Schwab accounts in future
  • Manolos
    Manolos Member
    This is the window that appears after I try to continue

Select your Schwab accounts to link
    Please correct 1 error on this page.
    Select at least one account to link
    Select your Schwab account to link to Quicken. You can select to link both current accounts and any new accounts you open.
    New Schwab accounts
    Automatically link new Schwab accounts in future
  • Amazo2
    Amazo2 Member ✭✭
    Yes this still happening, the “fix” noted in your help section is for Windows only. Please get feature parity with your Windows software. How many years has it been?