Quicken R37.25 Crashes After Opening Scheduled Transactions for Second Time After Login

Options
Updated to R37.25 late last week with the Mondo patch via phone representative. I'm now finding that the second time I open Scheduled Transactions ("Manage Bill & Income Reminders") during a session, Quicken freezes up. The first time I launch 'MB&IR', there is no problem. This freeze happens only on the second time I launch 'MB&IR' after having closed its 'sub-window' once earlier during a given session. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Double-A,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

If you are still currently running version R37.25, I suggest that you please download and install the Mondo Patch for version R36.45 through this support article instead and see if this will help resolve your current issue as version R37.25 was a staged release that has since been pulled back due to various issues.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Double-A
    Double-A Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Anja, Thanks for your comment. I installed R37.37 last week. This problem for Scheduled Transactions persisted for a couple of days after that. Then I got phone tech support from Quicken for the Schwab download problem which involved deactivating all my online download service set-ups, making a copy of my file and re-starting from there (reactivating all connections from the copy etc). After that, this issue seems to be resolved. I'm able to open Scheduled Transactions multiple times during a session without the program freezing. Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.