Scheduled payment question

davidek
davidek Member
Accepting transactions in a credit card account. After accepting am always getting asked - Is this the next scheduled payment to , scheduled for $0.00 on 10/28/2021? - date does vary. It is a yes/no question. If I answer NO it keeps popping up with the date changing. If I answer YES it goes away for that transaction, pops back up on the next one. Any ideas on how to fix this? To my knowledge I have not set any "scheduled payments". Thanks!

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @davidek

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. For this instance I would recommend validating your file. 

To do this select File >Validate and Repair. On the pop up menu check the first box “validate file” and click OK. 

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Paloma
  • davidek
    davidek Member
    This did not fix the problem.
  • Hello @davidek,

Thank you for trying the suggested steps, though I apologize that they did not resolve your issue. 

Can I have you go to the Bills & Income tab in your Quicken software and then filter by "Biller Name"? If it's not too much to ask, please take a screenshot of this window. (pictured below)

Then come back and upload them here in this discussion. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. 

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• davidek
    davidek Member
    Alyssa, I think I uploaded the screenshot as a .png file.
    Thanks!
  • Hello again and thank you for that update! @davidek

So it appears that you do have several scheduled items based on the screenshot that you provided. However, they do look strange like they are missing information, and they all look to be the same reminder just repeated multiple times.

It's hard to tell how this may have occurred, but at any rate, I would like you to try to delete these. To do this you will click on the little arrow pointing down next to the "Edit" button. This will give you some options, and you can click "Delete this instance and all future instances". (pictured below)

Do let us know how that goes and whether or not it resolves your issue.

Thank you.

Quicken Alyssa

• davidek
    davidek Member
    Alyssa, Deleting seems to work, but there are 44 pages. Is there anyway to delete all at one time?
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.