I am a Quicken user and login to Quicken Discussion groups. I don't see how to post a comment.

I am a Quicken user and login to Quicken Discussion groups. I don't see how to post a comment. Is there some membership status that I need?

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021 Accepted Answer
    To add a comment to a discussion, type in the Leave a Comment text box and select Post Comment.

Note: We may not be able add a comment to a discussion that is closed or to which we do not have the privilege.

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do I add my comment to a discussion if the "Leave a Comment" is not there?
    You don't.  As I noted previously: We may not be able to add a comment to a discussion that is closed or to which we do not have the privilege.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Also … some Alerts and other text from the Admins/Mods don’t have the “comments” option. 
    QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    To add a comment to a discussion, type in the Leave a Comment text box and select Post Comment.

Note: We may not be able add a comment to a discussion that is closed or to which we do not have the privilege.

• Gar Taylor
    Gar Taylor Member ✭✭
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Can you paste a link to that discussion?  It might have been closed like if it got too long.  Was it about downloading from Schwab?  They have closed several of those.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't.  As I noted previously: We may not be able to add a comment to a discussion that is closed or to which we do not have the privilege.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Also … some Alerts and other text from the Admins/Mods don’t have the “comments” option. 
    QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10
  • David Bell
    David Bell Member ✭✭
    I guess I was looking at posts that did not offer the ability to comment, or were closed to comments. I see the comment box here. :)
This discussion has been closed.