4 years of savings withdrawals disappeared (Q Mac)

Options
wwwoolf
wwwoolf Member ✭✭
Mac 11.6.1, Quicken 6.4.4
My mortgage payments come out of a savings account as a scheduled transaction. I am not using the download feature.
Mortgage Amount has changed a couple of times starting in June then again in September. When I tried to Edit the amount, it kept going to to 2018 instead of the 2020-21 transactions I was trying to edit Using the 'Edit scheduled' transaction kept pulling up the old calendar. When I changed the calendar to 6/21 to change the amount, all the old debits disappeared and left the deposits. So I have a huge balance that doesn't reflect reality. Do I need to start over with a new register and manually enter it all back in? The account starts in 2014! Or just redo the last two years? Or what???

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hello @wwwoolf,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

Do you have a recent backup you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down until you see Quicken for Mac and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.