MOST 529

Hello all,

I have a quick question about adding a 529 plan. I'm using Quicken subscription for MAC.

When I go to add my 529 the tool asks for my Aggregator username and password. In my 529 profile I can see the Aggregator username and password but when I use this information I get an error that it can't create it. Looking at the tool I see that the website that Quicken is using is different from the site in my account. Quicken is using https://www.missourimost.org/
while my account shows
https://www.missourimost.org/aggregator

My account has different username and password for accessing the account and for an Aggregator accessing the account. I've tried both with no luck. From what I see, Quicken needs to update to the /aggregator site. Am I missing something? How can I get this to work?

Thanks for your help!
Travis

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Photogmkr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

I do apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Photogmkr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

I do apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Thanks for the quick answer!
  • Quicken Anja
    You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.