Wells Fargo Bank

Options
Coxed
Coxed Member
I have not been able to download my account from Wells Fargo for a few days now.
Any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Coxed,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Please elaborate and describe the issue(s) you are experiencing when trying to download from Wells Fargo bank; are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you could provide us with here, please? Also, which connection type are you using to connect (Quicken Connect or Direct Connect)? 

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Liz Renninger
    Liz Renninger Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been having the same issue. There are many other community discussions about this. I haven't been able to download my Wells Fargo accounts since December 17, 2021. I reported it to Quicken. I, like others, are getting the OL-393-A error message.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been having the same issue. There are many other community discussions about this. I haven't been able to download my Wells Fargo accounts since December 17, 2021. I reported it to Quicken. I, like others, are getting the OL-393-A error message.
    Hello Liz Renninger,

I completely understand that these kinds of difficulties with connectivity are frustrating. Be sure to save a backup, then go into 'Accounts' in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. Go to 'Hide and Show Accounts' and make sure that the Wells Fargo accounts you are adding are not hidden by removing any checkmarks from the boxes next to the accounts. Also, do you still experience this issue if you deactivate the account by going into 'Settings' with one of the accounts selected and then go to downloads and 'Disconnect Account?'

Thanks,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.